Monday 22 November 2010

Let it snow...





Hi to you all, hope you have had a good weekend. We have had a nice weekend, it is soon over though, although my husband Brian is on holiday this week, so we are going to finish the Christmas shopping.
My sister has had her operation and I am very pleased to report that she is doing well, and convalescing at home now.
This little shadow box card is my latest make, along with using the latest stamps I have bought. I just love this snowman, and the background scene, which lends itself nicely to this shadow box card. I also used these stamps on my last project.
Well will say goodnight now, as it is after 12 midnight. Love and hugs to all. Lou. X
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lou I like this alot and that snowman is fab. Great card. Hugs Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete