Thursday 2 December 2010

Shadow box cards





Brrrrrr! Good evening to you all, hope your all well, safe and warm during this very wintry period. Hardly been out all week, popped out today though, very slippery underfoot. My niece should of flown out to Morocco today for a weeks holiday, but couldn't as Gatwick airport is closed due to the weather conditions, her holiday company have told her to expect to fly tomorrow morning now at 8am, but I have my doubts. Will have to wait and see.
I have enjoyed doing some crafting this week, been making some shadow box cards. Love making these, they seem to come together so easily. I am attending Sir Stamps Molly Bloom class on Saturday morning and also the demo day they are having too. So I am really looking forward to them both. Will be nice to catch up with everyone.
Will post some more things soon, take care and keep warm Hugs Lou. X

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lou, I really must br more adventurous and try different ideas out.
    Hopefully see you Sat, I'll be there P.M.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards I love them both they are so different but both fab. Unfortunately can't make Saturday at Sir Stamp as have to work at Holly's school (where I work too) as it's the christmas fayre. But have a good time. Hugs Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab cards Lou, love the little scene on the first one, was lovely to see you the other day.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete