Tuesday 14 May 2013

Creative Card Crew Challenge #36

Good morning!!!
Its been a couple of weeks since I've blogged so I hope you are all well and have been enjoying what sunshine we have had. Still needs to warm up a bit still though. Had a relaxing weekend. It soon gets round to monday again. 

It is time for another challenge over at Creative Card Crew and this fortnights challenge is.........

White on white.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


I really love the dies and stamp sets that Marianne Design create. They are so versatile and make any project look really special.

The card I have made for this challenge is quite special to me as I have used a photo of my Mum when she was very young. I sadly no longer have my Mum here or my Dad but I think of them often and will keep this card on my desk. 

I have used the Marianne Design Anja Squares Dies for this card, they layer up beautifully, I have also used their flower dies from their Creatables range. The ovals are from Spellbinders. 

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!



I am going to make my Sister one too as I'm sure she would like one for her dresser.
My Dad always kept a photo like this of my Mum in his wallet. 
She was a very kind and loving lady and a Mum in a million.

Anyway that's all for now, why not enter our challenge this fortnight. Have fun and good luck!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Lou. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lou, this is such a gorgeous card! I love your design, and the dies you have used are fabulous. It is going to look so lovely sitting on your desk. Your mum was a beautiful person, inside and out, and she has passed that beauty right along to you. I do hope you are keeping well.

    Big hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tribute to your mother! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is realy beautiful. Love the layers and those gorgeous flowers. Such a pretty photo you choose of her as well.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Beautiful tribute to your mum:) and a wonderful way that you have used the dies x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete