Monday 15 April 2013

A Sneak Peek!!!

Good evening to you all.
Hope you have all had a great weekend. 

At least it's getting a little warmer now. Looking forward to some BBQ's this summer. We have a wedding to go to in June, one of my old school friends is getting married. My stepson Josh is good friends with her husband to be as they work together and he has been asked to be best man. He said it would be an honour Bless him. We celebrated Josh's birthday yesterday, he was 24. 

I have been busying away in my craft room this evening working on a project. I am going to give you all a sneak peek this evening but really want to photograph it in daylight. So will do that tomorrow and upload onto my blog afterwards.



So Monday again tomorrow. I have a busy week, I am taking the classes for Jean at AJ's this week. I do enjoy teaching the ladies. hope they enjoy what I have planned for them. We always have fun and a lovely lady named Jackie always makes a gorgeous cake for us all to enjoy. Thank you Jackie!!!

Well will sign off now and head to bed. The dogs are having their grooms tomorrow so a busy start to the day. Sleep well and see you all tomorrow. 
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs...........


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment