Thursday 7 March 2013

Easel card.

Well it's Thursday already and I have another card to share with you. Are you all having a good week? We will soon be at the weekend again.
This Sunday is Mother's Day I will be spending the day with my sister, she is coming over for lunch with her husband. Sadly, our mum passed away some years ago so we haven't got her with us to spoil and pamper but we will be thinking of her as always.
Also on Sunday the 'Mid Lent Fair' comes into Stamford for its annual visit. Very exciting!!! Stamford is a stunning old town to stroll around but with the smell of hot dogs, burgers and onions and not to forget cotton candy in the air it makes it even better.
The card I've made is an easel card, I have used a Gorjuss girl stamp, I just think they are gorgeous. Love em!!! Hope you like.
Well best get ready, going off to see the crafting ladies this morning. Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Lou. Xxxx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou love this card I have just bought some new gorjuss girl stamps they are fab,love the colours you have used.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Lou, have fun playing with your new stamps, yes I think they are fab too. Can't wait to do your class Hun.
      Hugs Lou. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is stunning. Love your stitching! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete