Saturday 16 March 2013

Birdhouse Treat Box


Happy weekend everyone!!!

 Are you all well? I really wish now that spring would come. I remember March last year was quite warm for us, let's hope it may happen again. Would be lovely to have some sunshine. I really think the sun lifts our mood.

I just wanted to share this little birdhouse treat box with you that I made this evening. I saw a tutorial of it on YouTube and decided to try and make one.......and this is the result. 




It's super cute and great for Easter treats. I am going to fill mine with Mini Eggs.

I am watching old comedies while I am busy crafting away in my craft room. They certainly don't make the programmes like they used to. Only when I laugh is on at the mo, classic comedy and very funny. Enjoy your evening!!!

Thanks for stopping by, hugs Lou. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Super little bird house and filled with chocolates would make it perfect.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete