Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sweet bunny



Happy Tuesday everyone. It's a lovely sunny morning here in Lincolnshire. Very frosty though. Can't wait for spring to arrive. I really love spring, birds singing, lighter evenings and of course my favourite time of year....... Easter!!! There is a lovely smell of cinnamon when walking round the supermarket this time of year as they make hot cross buns. Mmm lovely.
The card I've made reminds me of Easter. I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp called butterfly meadow, also I've used the new collection of Paper from NitWit called country lady. Coloured my image with Copics, sentiments were from Lili of the Valley too.
Hope you all have a good day. I am off now to do some jobs. Happy Tuesday......hugs.
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment