Sunday 24 February 2013

Great News!!!

Good evening!!! Are you all having a good weekend? It's really been cold for the last few days. Hope we have some milder weather on it's way. 
Well as my post title reads great news............I thought I would share my great news with you. Last week I applied to be a design team member with Creative Card Crew and last night I had an email to say that they would love for me to join their team. I'm over the moon!!! I love what I do and to work alongside like minded ladies is going to be great. They have made me feel very welcome already. I am very proud to display their DT badge here on my blog and to be a part of their team. 
Well enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Lou you deserve it
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Lou and thank you for your encouragement and support. Hope your ok and hope to see you soon. Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your DT post, after looking through your blog, it's well deserved.
    Thanks for your comments on my card.

    ReplyDelete