Wednesday 13 February 2013

Birthday celebrations.

Hello and hope everyone is well. We are soon half way through the week again and also half way through the month. It was my hubby's 50th birthday yesterday, so I thought I would share with you the card I made for him.
I have used the Stampin Up! feeling sentimental stamp set. Stampin Up! have their annual sale-a-bration promotion on at the moment. For every £45 that you spend, you can choose a free gift from the sale-a-bration leaflet. The feeling sentimental stamp set is one of the gifts on offer.
I used SU card stock, very vanilla, soft suede and early espresso. Brian loved his card. He had some lovely cards and presents. We spent time with family and friends which made his birthday celebrations very special.
Well will sign off now, you all have a good day. Hugs Lou. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment