Tuesday 22 January 2013

Happy New Year..........Finally!!!

Happy new year to you all............Finally. Sorry we are more than half way through January before I get to wish you all a happy and healthy new year. 
So sorry not blogged before but I had locked myself out of my Google account and boy is it hard to get yourself back in. Finally I have sorted it. So here I am.
You all know I had two falls, well there has been a third. On bonfire evening I fell in my kitchen and hurt my knee and hip badly ending back at hospital. I am still suffering the effects from this last fall, as well as my arm has not healed 100% and not got full extension back in it. 
So not that much crafting been done but I am raring to get going now. Hope to have some projects to show you soon. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Lou. x x




No comments:

Post a Comment