Friday 25 January 2013

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone, it's the weekend. Have you got anything nice planned? I can't believe we are nearly in February. We have a special birthday in feb, my husband is 50. So I will be making him a special card bless him.

I taught a class last month, the ladies made a lovely card with a box inside that held 4 tea lights. I used the Molly Bloom bird house and birdie stamps, and a little sentiment saying 'a little birdie told me'. it had a little pocket inside with a tag, so you could write on it and gift it to someone. Very sweet little project. They loved it. So thought I would show you. Hope you like it. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by, hugs Lou. Xxxx



1 comment:

  1. It was soooooo good to see you yesterday (16.2.13) at Stamford and to see this project in the flesh :-)

    Need to get a visit down here sorted soon. Tare care, x

    ReplyDelete