Tuesday 18 September 2012

A reason to smile.





















Good day to you all. I have entitled this post "A reason to smile", as the stamp set I used to create these two cards is a new stamp set from Stampin Up! called A reason to smile. Nevertheless in reality it has been a different story. I will endeavour to enlighten you. Unfortunately I haven't had much to smile about lately. I have had 2 very bad falls within the last 6 weeks, the first fall, I fell when I had popped to Spalding, ambulance had to take me to hospital as I had cracked my head open, resulting in it having to be glued. Then the second fall happened 2 weeks ago today. I fell at home on to our tiled conservatory floor, fracturing my elbow and breaking my ribs. Again having to be taken to hospital via ambulance. So I am out of action for at least 6 weeks. Needless to say I am in such alot of pain.

Last night was the first night I was able to go to bed, I have been sleeping in a chair for 2 weeks because of my broken ribs I couldn't lay down. So definitely suffering from sleep deprivation now (yawn) lol,

So in all, I haven't had much to smile about.

I do hope that your all OK. I am sat in my conservatory typing one handed enjoying the sunshine. Not being able to make cards etc is driving me insane. Only 4 weeks to go till I can hopefully get back to normal, including driving.

These two cards I made just before my last fall. I love the stamp set I used, it kind of lends itself to anything really. Well I will sign off now. Hope you like. Thanks for stopping by, lots of hugs, Lou. X x

1 comment:

  1. Awww Lou I hope your are better soon and can get back crafting these two cards are stunning.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete