Monday 2 April 2012

Easter Bonnet

Good Evening. I hope your all well. Not sure if its just me but I can't get warm this evening. We have gone from T-Shirt weather to woolly jumper weather all within a fortnight. 


We are hoping to have a ride to the coast at the weekend, but it will need to warm up a tad. 


Thought I would share this photo with you, I have to say it is not my creation, although I have made this one, it wasn't my idea. But when I saw it, I thought I will try making one myself and have to say they are super cute. A fellow Stampin Up! lady had posted it on her blog. 


If you have any empty brad containers that is all you need and some scalloped circles and circles. I embossed my circles. You will need small piece of ribbon too and flower\leaf punch(optional). Enjoy!!


Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Lou. x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment