Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Speed Recovery


Good evening,

I hope this post finds you all well and that you have all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend. We were at home for the bank holiday, we enjoyed it all the same though. I did manage to pop over to Sir Stampalot to treat myself to some goodies.

One of my treats was the Martha Stewart loop corner punch, I got the loop border punch the other week. So will be using those in my up and coming projects. I am quite into the acrylic dabbers to at the moment, I got the gold metallic one, can't wait to use some of that on my cards.

Anyway this card is one I made for my Sister's mother-in-law bless her, she has just been in hospital to have her cataracts done, so thought I would send her a card to wish her a 'speedy recovery'. I used my new Tim Holtz alterations die, it's brilliant, I love it.

Well I will say goodnight to you all now, hope to add a few more cards and posts over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by, Lou. X

4 comments:

  1. I loved this when you showed me in the shop lou, it is a lovely use of the new dies and beautifully made.
    louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lOU
    WHAT A BEAUTY.
    looks stunning, hope you are still enjoying your new blog.
    hugs chris x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, this is lovely, I love this new die & your papers are fab.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Lou,hope you are ok?
    What a lovely card,such pretty colours and fab die(not seen these new dies).
    I am sure you deserved a treat,see you soon.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete